GTE Wealth Forum
Join us to Experience the Future of Investment Research & Business Development
- Guaranteed One-on-One Meetings Between Qualified Prospects & Innovative Solutions Providers
- Unlimited Networking with Senior Industry Executives
- Enjoy the World’s Most Beautiful Resorts at No Cost to Investment Advisors & Half the Cost of a Typical Conference for Fund Managers
The GTE Wealth Forum is an invitation-only event which brings together senior investment decision makers from premier RIAs and Bank Trusts, with leading Fund Managers for a series of pre-scheduled, one-one-one, twenty-five minute due diligence meetings.
The GTE Wealth Forum represents an efficient way for Investment Advisors to identify new portfolio solutions for their clients, and for Fund Managers to meet with decision makers at the industry’s premier firms, while building meaningful relationships with executives across the industry in a luxurious, intimate format.
Meetings are scheduled at the request of either the Investment Advisor or Fund Manager. Investment Advisors have the option to decline meetings with Fund Managers whom they believe don’t fit their criteria.
GTE Wealth Forum XI
Four Seasons Hotel / Las Vegas, NV / December 8 – 11, 2019
Who will Attend?
- Investment Advisors: Premier RIAs, Family Offices & Bank Trusts
- Fund Managers: Innovative firms representing all asset classes across ETFs, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Separate Account strategies
Investment Advisors Attend Free!
- GTE Wealth Forum lasts for 2.5 days (3 nights)
- There is a one-to-one ratio between Investment Advisors and Fund Managers
- Both Investment Advisors and Fund Managers are able to request and confirm up to 26 meetings
- Meeting schedule is completed prior to arrival to ensure maximum efficiency
- There are various informal networking opportunities throughout the event
Cost to Attend Once Qualified
- Investment Advisor: All expenses are paid including travel, hotel and scheduled meals (1 attendee).
- Fund Manager: *Please Call* – Two senior representatives included (preferably one sales and one portfolio management representative).
- An additional executive from your firm may attend for an additional charge.
|Register as Investment Advisor||Register as Fund Manager|